Sunday, March 24 – 1:05pm
First Tennessee Park
Texas Rangers vs. Nashville Sounds exhibition game
Join Simply A Fan for it’s first ever Nashville ballgame adventure! The Texas Rangers are coming to the Music City for a spring training exhibition game versus their triple-A affiliate Nashville Sounds at First Tennessee Park. This will be the first MLB exhibition game in Nashville since 1999. Simply A Fan has a block of tickets in section 122 and is looking to help the Sounds pack the park for this Sunday afternoon ballgame. Come alone, bring the whole family, invite a friend or neighbor, tell a co-worker or extend a glove (i.e. – usually a hand) to a stranger and enjoy watching the Sounds take on the Rangers!
PACKAGE COST & DETAILS
• Ticket cost: $29 person
• Section 122 (click here for seating chart)
• Simply A Fan lanyard + decal sticker
• Great baseball fellowship to kick-off the 2019 season!
• A block of 93 tickets have been purchased for this game. They are available on a first come, first serve basis.
• Children 2 and under are free and welcome to sit in the lap of a parent or guardian.
• In the event of a rainout, Simply A Fan will defer to the Nashville Sounds rain out policy – although know that due to the significance of the event, the Sounds have assured me that they will do every thing in their power to play the game.
To secure your spot, click the red register button above or below to fill out your registration form. You will be given the option to pay online or pay by check. If you have questions, please email Simply A Fan’s Chief Trip Planner, Mark Jent, at email@example.com.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is Simply A Fan?
Simply A Fan is a Nashville-based baseball travel and adventure company that organizes and leads baseball trips to MLB ballparks across the country, while also providing a platform for baseball fans everywhere to share their personal baseball story.
What other trips is Simply A Fan taking in 2019?
Great question and thanks for asking! Simply A Fan currently has 14 trips on the docket for 2019. To see the entire schedule, click here: Your 2019 Trip Schedule
August 5, 2018 – a summer Sounds’ sunset