Saturday, January 19
WHAT IS SIMPLY A FAN
Simply A Fan is a Nashville-based, locally owned baseball sports travel and adventure company that specializes in organizing and mobilizing baseball fans to MLB ballparks across the country, while also providing a platform for baseball fans everywhere to share their personal baseball story.
Simply A Fan will be taking a road trip from Nashville to Suntrust Park for the Braves’ Chop Fest event! The players parade, clinics, autographs, photo opportunities, play catch on the field, run the bases, Q&A with team executives and more will comprise our day at Chop Fest.
For a complete breakdown of Chop Fest events and activities, click here. https://www.mlb.com/braves/fans/chop-fest
We will depart Nashville at 4am on Saturday, to ensure that we arrive in plenty of time for the 10am launch of Chop Fest. Although ChopFest takes place until 6pm, the Simply A Fan group will be leaving Suntrust Park at 2pm due to a scheduling conflict that Mark Jent, chief trip planner, has that night in Nashville.
4am CST – leave Nashville
8am EST – breakfast off I-75; Dalton, GA
9:30 – arrive Suntrust Park
10am – Chop Fest begins!
2pm EST – depart Suntrust Park
5pm CST – arrive Nashville
PACKAGE COST & DETAILS
- Trip cost: $44….in honor of Hammerin’ Hank Aaron)
- Cost includes ground transportation from Nashville plus the adventure of a road trip and fellowship with other Braves and baseball fans. (Chop Fest the event itself is free of charge.)
- Transportation will be mini-van (up to 6 people) or a 15 passenger van (7+ people).
- Deadline to register is Friday 12pm.
- To secure your spot, fill out your registration form by clicking here or the big red register button at the top of the page!
If you have questions, please email Mark Jent, at firstname.lastname@example.org.